Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wait for it.... Goodies to come!



That's right, if you know me, you'll know I LOVE giving things away. I love my business and it has blessed me so much. I get to do what I love, to create with clay and play with gorgeous glazes... the ideas are endless. 

Without all you lovely folk, my friends, supporters and customers I wouldn't be here today ( I know I've said that before but I truly mean it!)

So...I'm gearing up for a hugely busy season with stalls at big fetes like the Culverden Christmas Fete & the Geraldine Summer Fete (quietly panicking as they are a week apart!) and then Christmas markets in December and before it gets all mad around here I'd like to do something fun.

[All my markets are listed on my website HERE ] My next one is THIS friday  -  The Paparoa St School Hall Shop me Pretty.

 Entries will be open this Saturday for the giveaway and all the details will be up in a new post. I'll put the link up on my FB page Mudbird when we are all ready to go!

In the mean time... here is a taster with what's on OFFER :-)






xx Gill

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have got a busy few months coming up! I love all the enticing photos :)

    ReplyDelete