Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A little parcel of happiness

Last week I was captured by a mini journal & 
treated myself to one of a kind treasure.

It arrived just as I imagined... 
A visual feast of the senses.
Emerald green leather, tea stained pages.
Beautiful vintage lace...
Details of an ornate verdigris patina frame.


Florentine paper, Linen, leather & lace
Ready to fill with mini thoughts or leave blank...

So much love, patience and a steady hand.
Experience and fine craftsmanship.
Handmade goodness at the fullest.


Thank you Louise from BIBLIOGRAPHICA for bringing 
these gorgeous journals to the world.

You can find her beautiful one of a kind work on Etsy & Felt

xx Gill



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gill for this sweet post, it's really special to me. :) I hope you'll love this little one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing talent and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete